Accreditation requests will be open till Friday November 15th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your accreditation.
We sell tickets for each event separately. This year, passe-partout tickets will not be available. As soon as we announce an event, tickets will be available right away, so stay tuned via our socials to not miss a thing.
Car parks (paid) in the central area of Rotterdam are available (limited). Please note that taking public transport or your bike is the easiest way to get to the festival site.
Take tram 7, 21, 23, 24, 4, 8 or 25 to tram stop Weena - 2 minute walk
Take bus 38 to busstop Weena. Nightlines B4 and B5 also depart from this stop - 2 minute walk
Rotterdam Central Station - 5 minute walk
Subway stop Stadhuisplein (line D and E) - 3 minute walk
REC. Festival is easily reachable by bike. Just navigate to one of the festival venues and park your bike in the designated areas.
REC. Festival is a PIN ONLY festival. You can only pay by card at the bars (no tokens)
• REC. Festival has a zero tolerance policy in regards to drugs. The possession and/or dealing of drugs is prohibited at REC. Festival.
• REC. Festival reserves the right to refuse / deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state and/or under the influence of drugs.
• REC. Festival has a minimum age of 18+ to all club venues. Every visitor needs a valid ID, passport or drivers license to identify themselves at the entrance or upon request. Concerts on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday are open to visitors above 12 years old (guided by a major) and 16 years old (no chaperone needed ;-) ).
• Possession of drugs, glass, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous otherwise prohibited items (umbrella's, selfie sticks) are not allowed. Neither are substances, food, (alcoholic) drinks and/or animals.
• Prescribed medicines are allowed only when you bring a written prescription.
• REC. Festival has a zero tolerance policy on verbal or physical abuse, discrimination or racism expressed against anyone. REC. Festival is festival where everyone can be their true self and should feel safe. Always feel encouraged to tell our staff when you see or experience any of the above.
• Visitors of REC. Festival must be properly dressed. Offensive, provocative or indecent clothing (this includes football shirts) is not allowed on the festival grounds.
• REC. Festival will automatically have the right to use all video or photo material made on the festival terrain, free and without notice.
• It is not allowed to make professional audio or video recordings without written permission from the organization. Want to request a press accreditation? Please send an email to email@example.com.
• Visiting REC. Festival is at the visitor’s own risk. REC. Festival takes no responsibility for any damages on any grounds whatsoever, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of REC. Festival.
• Glasses and/or cups (empty or filled) are not allowed to be taken outside the festival area.
• REC. Festival requests visitors to alarm security or staff in the case of a calamity.
• REC. Festival staff will always have the final say in these matters and/or matters not covered by these house rules. Always follow instructions of REC. Festival staff.
• By entering the festival grounds visitors agree to have read and understood these house rules and agree to comply with and be bound by these house rules.
Ear plugs will be available at the venues.
Smoking is only permitted outdoor or in designated area’s. Cigarettes will be sold at the venues.